Exceptional technical skills, particularly in Information Security and Infrastructure areas with more than 18 years of success in Information Technology and Services. Visionary leadership abilities with 12 years of management experience. Recognized for building both customized and standardized, secure, reliable, dynamic and responsive IT organizations that align with business targets, achieve business goals and enhance user and customer experiences.
▪ Drive Information Security and global Standards Compliance
▪ Budget planning, investment planning, strategic IT planning, cost benefits analysis
▪ Vendor security assessment & vendor management and contract management
▪ Capacity planning, contingency planning and risk assessment
▪ Complete product selection and solution implementation
▪ Design, Implement and Administer core IT Infrastructure
▪ Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning
▪ Establish IT Service Management Strategies
▪ Design and Administer:
→ Windows and Unix based systems and services
→ Database and application architecture
→ Network Infrastructure for data, voice and video transmission
→ Information Security and Data Privacy
→ Cloud based services and applications
▪ Outstanding leadership abilities; able to coordinate and direct all phases of mission critical project-based efforts while managing, motivating, and leading project teams
★ Successfully built standardized, reliable, responsive and secure IT Infrastructure with 99.995% overall service availability & 100% Global Standards Compliance
★ Achievement of Verizon Cybertrust Security Certification
★ Reduced IT operational costs 500K USD by leveraging cloud architecture and virtualization & consolidation of services and applications.
▪ Security Management Program - Achievement of Verizon Cybertrust Security Certification
The Verizon Security Management Program (SMP) aligns the business and security needs by measuring IT risk and address information security compliance requirements. It is an enterprise-wide security control assessment and validation program based on ISO/IEC 27001 and 27002. Worked with the global and local teams in order to meet the program targets.
▪ Built Enterprise Information Security Management and IT Service Management Strategies and Processes
Successfully built information security and service management discipline and strategies based on ISO/IEC 27000 series, ITIL, COBIT framework and standards improving the security and operational performance for the following areas;
o Identity and Access Management
o Security and Risk Management
o Standards Compliance (ISO/IEC 27000, PCI-DSS, COBIT, ITIL)
o Communications and Network Security
o Security Assessment and Testing
o Change Management
o Asset and License Management
o Incident and Problem Management
o Configuration and Capacity Management
o Service Level Management
o Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Management
o Software Development Security
▪ Hybrid Cloud
Successfully built Hybrid cloud environment with integrating Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and on-premise VMware vSphere resources.
▪ Personal Information Protection Law (KVKK) Legal Compliance
Led the personal information protection law (KVKK) legal compliance project. Prepared and published policies and procedures, revised contracts, built personal information inventory in cooperation with the legal counsels and advisory teams and designed the technology requirements for data protection and data privacy requirements.
▪ Disaster Recovery Center
Helped ensure business continuity at a disaster recovery site on-premise and on-cloud by establishing real-time replication technologies to meet business RTO & RPO requirements.
▪ HQ Building and Main Data Center Relocation
Engineered complex move of entire building and Data Center to another location without any interruption of business operations and successfully managed IT Infrastructure, including electrical and mechanical, for both new building and data center construction projects.
▪ Cloud Services Integration (Salesforce.com, Google Apps, Microsoft Office365, Oracle Fusion HCM)
Successfully engaged Google Apps, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office365 and Oracle Fusion HCM cloud services with SSO to fulfill business needs and managed secure integration with internal systems and applications.
▪ IP Contact Center
Designed and implemented advanced IVR and Call Center solutions with various integrations using Avaya, Cisco, TTS and SR systems.
▪ Core Insurance System Replacement
Designed and implemented end-to-end high available architecture for the new core system application. Customized all required hardware and software components to enhance fulfillment of business objectives; components include: storage, SAN, backup systems, and servers. Implemented virtualization for application servers, Oracle RAC database platform has been installed.
▪ Regional Data Center Project
Worked in ITSM section of Liberty Mutual’s data center consolidation project with multinational project teams in USA and Spain. Built service management strategies for services provided to country operations in regional data centers.